School buses has achieved success with use of PetroSavers® by-pass filter oil purification system on 8 types of Diesel engines and 3 types of Gas engines.
Results have been verified routinely by a 3rd party using engine oil analysis to monitor the results of filtration of solid, liquid, and combustion gas elements in engine oil.
Commercial Trucks Extend Oil Change Intervals to 160,000 miles with Increased Fuel Savings of at least 1/2 mile per gallon
PetroSavers® by-pass filter oil purification system shows significant cost savings on engine oil service.
PetroSavers® unique replacement filter elements last 30,000 miles or 2,000 engine hours before needing to be replaced. The traditional oil change for a commercial truck is normally between 10 to 15,000 miles. PetroSavers® extends oil change intervals up to 160,000 miles.
Companies save money on oil changes but the biggest benefit for commercial trucks is the decrease in down time for over the road hauls.
Police vehicles are one of the most likely to need PetroSavers® by-pass oil purification system due to constant idle time in various conditions as well as rigorous performance demands on their engines.
Reduction of downtime is also a big factor with Police vehicles. The effect on the overall engine performance with PetroSavers® system allows Police Officers to be more effective in serving the public and also saves tax payer's money.
- Virtually eliminates oil changes
- Extends oil changes 160,000 miles or 12,000 hours
- Refines engine oil 7 times per hour
- Reduces labor, maintenance time, and costs
- Decreases "down time" of equipment
- Increase in fuel economy (avg. 1/2 mile per gallon)
- Reduces engine wear by 95%
- Extends engine life by 10% between overhauls
- Removes and prevents sludge build-up
- Removes all solid contaminants down to 1 micron
- Removes all liquid contaminants down to 0.05%
- Removes combustion gases
- Enhances the life of oil additives
- Addresses major environmental issues
APPLICATIONS FOR PETROSAVERS®
- Buses - school, tour and city
- Cement Trucks
- Construction Vehicles - bulldozers, dump trucks
- Diesel Trucks
- Government Vehicles
- Heavy Equipment
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Light Duty Trucks and Vans
- Marine Vessels
- Recreational Vehicles
- Stationary Equipment - offshore and inland
- Tow Trucks
- and so many more
Find out which model fits your fleet by
checking the sizing chart below:
PETROSAVERS® HAS MANY APPLICATIONS FOR MARINE & STATIONARY ENGINES
The Solution: Petrosavers®
To start saving money on engine oil maintenance and improve fuel and horsepower on your fleet of vehicles Contact Us to request a quote.
Please schedule a time to speak directly with our representative by clicking the green button.
Thank you for your interest in PetroSavers®products.
We look forward to being of service to your company.